Tuesday, May 30, 2017

There is No Getting Sick in Mommyhood

Ha, yeah right. The end of my first day did not turn out so hot. Something I ate last night (probably dairy) gave me a sour stomach and flu-like symptoms. I was about to claw my eyes out and finally asked Fred to come home from school 30 minutes early. I survived three hours of that feeling although, and will probably have to endure much more unpleasant moments. I have often felt the uneven weight of sicknesses with Fred and found this comic amusing and accurate for my family.


If there is one thing I have learned, momma doesn't get breaks. Luckily, I have a fantastic husband who was willing to pick up where I left off. Major props to single moms, military families, anyone else just trying to make it! Seriously though, it was such a good day before that and I was happy only the last three hours out of...you know 11 hours went well. Cheers to Mommyhood and all its needs and wants.  This momma is calling it a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Share your own mommyhood comments :)

Conquering Fears in Mommyhood

Today was such a cool mom day. I hesitate to say that because shouldn't every day be a cool mom day? But in reality, for me, it'...