Friday, June 2, 2017

McDonald Makes Mommyhood Better

Seriously, I never thought I would be the type of person that took their kids to McDonald's more often than she ever wants to, but Ronald McDonald was smart when he planned for a "mini-themepark" inside a kid's eatery. Genius, really? Even though Chick-fil-A, my preferred fast food is across the street and has a play place, McDonalds is the only place my kids consistently ask for. This "M" sign strikes chords of happiness, in Freddy especially, that nothing else will. I know it sounds dramatic, but if you want to see it in live action, volunteer to take him, and you'll see I am right on point!

McDongall's...as they call it...is the happiest place on earth to them, despite all of Disney's claims to fame at Disneyland. Let's be honest. The key to surviving Mommyhood is to just get through each day with everyone in one piece and mostly happy, especially mommy.

If mommy ain't happy, ain't no one happy.

Ok that was my southern shining through, but seriously, look at my boys' faces. McDongall's makes them happy. And who am I to deny them an occasional treat that is much more affordable than nutritious options. I know I am going to pay for it later in other ways, so health nuts, I am aware. But I am also aware, that everyone stayed happy the entire day, except for a hot minute when Cameron was overdue for a bottle. :) Mommyhood is better with an occasional trip to McDongall's. So cheers for staying happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Share your own mommyhood comments :)

Conquering Fears in Mommyhood

Today was such a cool mom day. I hesitate to say that because shouldn't every day be a cool mom day? But in reality, for me, it'...