Monday, June 12, 2017

Mommyhood is Tiring


Um yeah, I am too tired to post much. Mommyhood is tiring. I think it was easier to manage my 25 students than it is to  manage two kids under the age of six. I have had moments of peace and happiness with the boys, but more often than not, I am stressed, tired, and surprisingly, hungry. Mommyhood makes me hungry. Do you know that when you work at a job, not only do you get to eat for a block of time, but you also get to finish your whole meal BY YOURSELF? Doesn't happen with kids. I save my really good snacks for during nap time....but then I feel like a closet eater.

This past week has been rough, and I am really not looking for ward to this week without daddy. He's on a business trip in New York and all day, every day, it's just me and the boys. Props to all the mommies that are amazing and smiling through their mommyhood. Not happening over here.

*Waves white flag*

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully this trip can be successful enough to buy you a ticket to Boston on my next trip there. :) I love you and love our boys.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Share your own mommyhood comments :)

Conquering Fears in Mommyhood

Today was such a cool mom day. I hesitate to say that because shouldn't every day be a cool mom day? But in reality, for me, it'...